Since I began participating in Tonia’s 31 Weeks to a Better Genealogy Blog challenge, I have really been looking closely at this blog. At the behind-the-scenes action, if you will.
And what I have realized is the obvious: I need to post more often.
But there are also other things that could be done to spruce this place up a bit…
To that end, I have spent quite a bit of time on Facebook in the past couple of days. I edited my personal profile, “filling in the blanks”, sharing a little more of me with the geneasphere. Maybe you will find it interesting.
Also, Ruth’s Genealogy blog now has it’s one Facebook page. I even created my own logo! Simple but effective, I think. Please drop in and say “Hi!”
Here at home, I did a bit of renovating, too. I added my Twitter feed and a link to said Facebook page, both now found in the sidebar to the right. There is also a link in the main navigation bar to my research wiki.
Time to rest from all this carpentering work! Supposed to be 106 in Fort Worth today, don’t wanna over-exert myself in all this heat…