Tonia from Tonia’s Roots has chosen me and Bluebonnet County Genealogy for the prestigious Kreative Blogger Award! Thank you so very much, Tonia! It’s nice to be recognized by your peers.
Tonia’s blog is new to me, so I decided to drop by and say Hi!
Very impressive site! Tonia uses WordPress for her blog and has embedded The Next Generation of Genealogy Sitebuilding for her database. Very nice! The seamless transition from blog to database is quite nice and makes for a well-organized site. Tonia has also set up several pages for such topics as Fun Facts, Family Stories and Most Wanted. This is really a great site and “where have you been all my life?”
Ok, the rules for the Kreative Blogger Award are that I gotta tell you 7 things about myself, then pass the award on to 7 more blogs.
Let’s see, about me:
- I was born in Colorado, but got to Texas as fast as I could!
- I am hopelessly addicted to Dr Pepper
- While genealogy is my main obsession, I also love to do website design
- I have a huge collection of Garfield the Cat paraphernalia
- My elderly neighbor and I created a beautiful Flower Garden quilt as I was awaiting the birth of my second daughter, and thanks to that wonderful lady, the quilt was completed only days before my daughter arrived
- I am an avid softball player
- I am the oldest granddaughter in my family and my 93-year-old grandmother has nicknamed me RootyToot.
Ok, I guess that wasn’t too bad…
Now for 7 blogs to pass this on to. Some of these blogs may have already received this award, but they are my favorites: