Msteri from Heritage Happens has tagged this blog with the I Love Your Blog award. Actually. she did this a few days ago, but as I’ve said, I’ve been too busy sneezing to do anything lately.
The rules are:
1. Can put the logo on his/her blog
2. Must link to the person who gave the award
3. Must nominate 7 other blogs and link to them
4. Must leave a comment on each of the nominated blogs
So, my 7 favoritest (?) blogs are:
- Family Matters– Denise always has the best info on anything techi that might be of use to genealogists!
- Genealogy Roots Blog– in July of 2007, Joe posted about a database that enabled me to break through (totally obliterate!) a long-standing brickwall!
- Genealogy Reviews Online– the best for general genealogy, Tim touches all bases.
- Shades of the Departed– the one and only Footnote Maven runs a fascinating and energetic blog, filled with amazing images of the past!
- Simply Susan– my cousin’s blog. Nothing to do with genealogy, but still really fun and interesting!
- The Abraham Lincoln Blog– Lincoln is my favorite historical figure, and Geoff presents a lot of interesting tidbits that won’t be found in most histories and biographies!
- Today’s History Lesson– an on-this-day-in-US-history-type blog. Very interesting for general American History. Stuff you don’t have time to learn about in class!